Speaker upgrade options for HTS 3300

jaykumar_2001

I bought the HTS 3300 Amp + Speaker set few months ago. Its a terrific system and I am more that satisfied with it performance, but I am planning to upgrade the speaker system to a better preferably with powered subwoofers. I plan to keep the Amp.

What options I have? Its a long term plan, may be in one year. Budget 20 -25K (only speakers)

I bought the HTS 3300 Amp + Speaker set few months ago. Its a terrific system and I am more that satisfied with it performance, but I am planning to upgrade the speaker system to a better preferably with powered subwoofers. I plan to keep the Amp.

What options I have? Its a long term plan, may be in one year. Budget 20 -25K (only speakers)

You will need a pre-out to connect a powered sub. Check if the AVR has
this option. Also you will need to carefully select your speakers based on
the power handling capacity of the AMP otherwise your AMP will not be
in a position to drive your new speakers and might lead to clipping,
distortion etc.

Looking around, I feel a good subwoofer with a subwoofer amp should do the trick.

The current Onkyo package HTS 3300 includes one SKW-380 8 inch downward-firing bass reflex subwoofer, which is rated at 130-Watts of maximum input power.

Comments would be appreciated.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back