Speaker Upgrade

Do consider AudioSolutions Figaro M for sale on the forum. Its excellent midrange covers 400 Hz to 4khz. I hace first hand experience with these. They are superb.

Marginal improvements achieved by implementing the tweaks mentioned but still the impact I had in a 220 sqft room is missing. I believe I have to look for flrs. Put carpets, played with placements, introduced tree pots etc etc.

Marginal improvements achieved by implementing the tweaks mentioned but still the impact I had in a 220 sqft room is missing. I believe I have to look for flrs. Put carpets, played with placements, introduced tree pots etc etc.

If you are trying to address room resonance / room modes, then you would need to take different approach.. Since you like staying 2.0 and considering a move to FS, your only choice would be to try & add absorption to the room.. Absorption has to be thick in order to effectively reduce resonance at low freq..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back