Speakers 2.1 Best Choise For PC ???

pmoromalos

Hello Guys

I am interest to buy new speakers. I had altec lancing 5.1., general was very good, however recently the woofer starting creaks and i am thinking to change it

My problem is if i will buy Speakers 2.1 or Monitor Speakers ??? I don't khow if Monitor speakers are properly for Pc or only for studios ???

Searching on forums and google, i understand that i must avoid Logitech and Creative. I heard good comments for
M-Audio Studiophile AV40
Harman Kardon SoundSticks III.

My basic priority is the quality and a good level of volume. My budget is maximum 120 ?uro

Any help for my choise would be thankful. If you have any other option... plz help me

Hello Guys

I am interest to buy new speakers. I had altec lancing 5.1., general was very good, however recently the woofer starting creaks and i am thinking to change it

My problem is if i will buy Speakers 2.1 or Monitor Speakers ??? I don't khow if Monitor speakers are properly for Pc or only for studios ???

Searching on forums and google, i understand that i must avoid Logitech and Creative. I heard good comments for
M-Audio Studiophile AV40
Harman Kardon SoundSticks III.

My basic priority is the quality and a good level of volume. My budget is maximum 120 ?uro

Any help for my choise would be thankful. If you have any other option... plz help me

I have a packed and unused altac 2.1, if you are interested.Thanks.

if good quality audio is what you want then you'd be much better off with a stereo setup. the AV40s are good performers in that price range, you can take a look at audio engines and studio monitors by other brands..

Hi,

I am using CORSAIR SP -2500
2.1 speaker system.

Around 200$ in us / 180 pounds in uk

Amazing sound quality.

Buy a second hand amplifier and good quality monitors from the late 70-ties beg 80-ties. There were so many good monitors. Monitor Boxes is the way to go for quality. There are different sizes as well from Technics, Pioneer, Sony, Aiwa. And they sell for cheap prices for the built. The same applies for the amplification.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back