Speakers: Bangalore Shops?

rejeeb

Hello Experts,

Which are the good shops in Banaglore for speakers? Could you please share the address.

Thx

Search for ARN, Absolute Phase,Audio Planet, Vectors, ProFX etc. You could have just googled for the speakers you are looking for and got the dealers address. It would help in reducing redundant threads on the forum.

@iaudio: For that you need to know the brand names right :)
I am totally a newbie in terms of the audio.

hi rejeeb,

then, even more so, maybe you should

1. Introduce yourself
  2. describe your tastes in music
  3. explain if the system is for music, HT or both
  4. talk about any elements of the system that you may already have
  5. your budget
  6. any constrainsts (size of room, allowable size of speakers)

people will be more than willing to help and then advise you as well

Hi Kapvin,

After going through the various informative threads in this forum, I arrived at few conclusions:
1) HT in a box is not a good option if we want a true audio experience
2) Build HT component by component, i.e. over a time period (if u don't have enough cash at the moment)
3) Audition, Audition,Audition... Experience the audio with your favorite music/films this is a must.

In this context I've decided first go and experience the different speakers/receivers in the market to get first hand feel. (then come back and ask specific questions/doubts)

I am building HT from scratch, at the moment I've Pioneer DV 220 KV DVD player. It will be 60:40 Movie/Music use. I've a starting budget of 50K (but I can extent if I see something really good).

Thx

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back