Speakers for Arcam Solo Neo

yogi

I am looking for a great match for my Arcam Solo Neo. Thinking of Totem Dreamcatcher or Dynaudio Excite 12. Would love to hear from the experts here.

Does anybody have Dreamcatchers? Though there are references to it in various threads, I couldn't find much information. Are there any dealers for Totems in Bangalore? Thanks for your inputs, insights and help!

What a rare honor! No replies even after 2 weeks and so many views.:sad:

What a rare honor! No replies even after 2 weeks and so many views.:sad:

It would be difficult to source Dynaudio or Totem BS speakers in India. There is no clarity about a Dynaudio disrtibutor in India at the moment. I have heard that Totem was earlier available through an importer in Mumbai, but there is no regular distributor. I have been looking for a Dreamcatcher or Rainmaker for my computer set up but have not been able to locate one. Some brands more or less on par with Dynaudio/Totem, which are available in India would be Spendor, ATC, Sonus Faber and Proac.

Totems are sold by Marbin Colah -98192 57839, Mumbai. I had spoken to him earlier when I was searching to buy Totem speakers. Please don't make a blind purchase. Audition it.

--
helium
Marantz Cdp 6003 -> SB Classic -> Lyrita SET2A3 + Vintage Akai Speaker SW175 / Audiolab 8000A + Highly modified B&W DM4 -> Lyrita IC + Cables => MUSIC

I would suggest a British speaker with it, among the above as mentioned by ajay you also add & try the PMC TB2i.
Cheers

Definitely! These two are there ones I wanted to audition and then decide. Of course I will also include some more as suggested by many members here. Thank you!

I am looking for a great match for my Arcam Solo Neo. Thinking of Totem Dreamcatcher or Dynaudio Excite 12. Would love to hear from the experts here.

Does anybody have Dreamcatchers? Though there are references to it in various threads, I couldn't find much information. Are there any dealers for Totems in Bangalore? Thanks for your inputs, insights and help!

without knowing the budget and your usage there will be lots of choices. Dynaudio is not a good match for the Neo as it shines with more power than what it can provide. I have seen the Neo being used with B&W & Parasound. I would also think that Usher would be a good match as well.

Also would you be integrating a sub in the system or not?

without knowing the budget and your usage there will be lots of choices. Dynaudio is not a good match for the Neo as it shines with more power than what it can provide. I have seen the Neo being used with B&W & Parasound. I would also think that Usher would be a good match as well.

Also would you be integrating a sub in the system or not?

Hi Marsilians,

Thanks for your input. I can spend upto 70K. Solo is rated at 50W@8?. Since Solo is a warm (at least to my ears) I want to club it with brighter speakers.

Back