Speakers for Cambridge Audio Minx Xi

malifact

Hello, I recently purchased the Cambridge Audio Minx Xi streamer and was looking to get some new speakers to go with it. I've read reviews that recommend the Wharfedale Diamond 121s or the Q Acoustics Concept 20s and the 121s are within my budget. However, I cannot audition either of these and so I'm looking for some advice.

I like a clear and crisp sound with clear vocals, but still a decent amount of bass and body. The type of sound I want to avoid is anything that sounds stuffy or veiled, or where the vocals sound pushed back. I am happy with a bright sound provided there is still a decent amount of bass. Would the 121s be what I am looking for, or should I be condisering other options? Thank you in advice for any opinions or recommendations.

Hello, I recently purchased the Cambridge Audio Minx Xi streamer and was looking to get some new speakers to go with it. I've read reviews that recommend the Wharfedale Diamond 121s or the Q Acoustics Concept 20s and the 121s are within my budget. However, I cannot audition either of these and so I'm looking for some advice.

I like a clear and crisp sound with clear vocals, but still a decent amount of bass and body. The type of sound I want to avoid is anything that sounds stuffy or veiled, or where the vocals sound pushed back. I am happy with a bright sound provided there is still a decent amount of bass. Would the 121s be what I am looking for, or should I be condisering other options? Thank you in advice for any opinions or recommendations.

Dont know if you allredy bought some speakers... I have the minx xi and Dali zensor 3. I think that it is a great set up! I havent listend to the speakers you mentioned... My speakers are very claer but with a nice bass that dosent take over...

Sory about my english!

I am using Minx Xi with pair of Q Acoustics 2020i
the sound is clear, crisp and separated but it does lack bass

But you have a provision to add Sub to Minx Xi

I am using Minx Xi with pair of Q Acoustics 2020i
the sound is clear, crisp and separated but it does lack bass

But you have a provision to add Sub to Minx Xi

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back