Speakers for Denon 1911?

ravi kiran

Hi, I joined new into this forum and find it very informative & useful.

Recently I booked Denon 1911 in ebay global (rs. 28000). Plan to buy speakers. Any suggestion on which ones to buy with technical and price info is a big help :)

I am assuming that you want to buy a HT instead of a stereo setup because you bought a 1911.

I would recommend Q Acoustics HTIB.

If your budget is just 40k for speakers then you should have spent about 20k on your receiver and 50k on your speakers.

Anyway, inc your budget a bit like a few grands and get Q Acoustics. You won't be disappointed.

You can also consider Sonodyne.

Recently I booked Denon 1911 in ebay global (rs. 28000). Plan to buy speakers. Any suggestion on which ones to buy with technical and price info is a big help :)

Dear Ravi

Check out the new Vector series of Moniter Audioit will do the job

Homiyar

Dear Ravi

Check out the new Vector series of Moniter Audio it will do the job

Homiyar

Please Post once , Dont increase your post counts by multiple posts .
Its annoying , i get a Email notification each time .

Hi,Where are you from in India?

Hi, Did you find any suitable speakers for your denon? I too got denon 1911 and now planning to setup the speakers.

Avinash

Hi, Did you find any suitable speakers for your denon? I too got denon 1911 and now planning to setup the speakers.

Avinash

Avinash,

There are lots of brands available now in bangalore. Please go thru HFV forum and audition as many as you can in your budget. And make sure you audition with 1911 combination ... There are no suitable speakers by brand.... Speakers are suitable by sound and it is judged by your ears....

Good Luck.

Hey, is it a good idea to order receivers through ebay global.

Do they send genuine new products and how much will the customs duty be? Please clarify, i might also consider ordering thru ebay global.

Hi Ravi,

i have been looking to buy denon 1911 as well ... retail price is 46 to 48 K. u said u picked it up for 28 k ? can u share ?

rahul

I've got the Jamo A102 HCS6 with Denon 1911 and it rocks .. very happy with the purchase ... cost effective too

Hi,

The one you bought on ebay global supports 110V or 230V. Please let me know at the earliest as I am also planning to buy one.

Regards,
Harish.

Whichever brand you select for your speakers please be sure of power handling and the impedence. For best results however I'd recommend 21/2 way floorstanders as your main pair atleast as it will let u start the set up without investing in expensive active subwoofer(which you may add later) and a dedicated 2way center channel speaker. Surround speakers however can be compromised with as they dont mean much. Check out Jamo package.

I am planning to buy Polk Audio TSi400 and CS10 to start with from Profx, Chennai. Are there any other Polk Audio dealers in Chennai?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back