Speakers for DENON 2310 vs 3310.

Hi Pals,

Thanks to each of you for helping me in choosing.

I finally settled as under:
Denon 2310
Floor standing - Kef iq 7 - these are 3 way speakers
Centre kef iq 60c - 3 way speakers
Surround-polk FxiA4
Sub -DSW Pro 600

Had the audition of Focal 807V book shelf speakers along with the Kef floor standing at my home itself - found the KEF to be way ahead.

I am enjoying the carnatic instrumental music and DVD movies.

Thanks again.
;)
Hi...congrats...I am also looking for speakers for my Denon 2310. Looks like u r also having the same FS and Center as other guy in this forum...looks like a good combo. I had a demo at Profx with KEF IQ70 but not IQ7. Can I know y u went for IQ 7 instead IQ70...and also the prices?...thanks.
For other members, I would like to know shops in blore for auditions with Denon 2310...I visited Profx

thanks

Hi...congrats...I am also looking for speakers for my Denon 2310. Looks like u r also having the same FS and Center as other guy in this forum...looks like a good combo. I had a demo at Profx with KEF IQ70 but not IQ7. Can I know y u went for IQ 7 instead IQ70...and also the prices?...thanks.
For other members, I would like to know shops in blore for auditions with Denon 2310...I visited Profx

thanks

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in responding.
I went for the IQ7 primarily because of: a) it being a 3 way speaker and b) it being offered at a 20% discount. This is a discontinued product being cleared off - this really doesn't make much of a difference. Check out with ProFx, do ask specifically, they might be having the old stocks. I had inquired specifically at ProFx Mumbai and hence was able to get it. I got it for 48K after discount. I am sorry, but am not aware of the shops in Bangalore. Do re-check with ProFx specifically if you are interested in iq7.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back