Speakers or Headphones

dinesh1201

Just curious to know one thing. People who love listening through speakers do they have equal love/passion for headphones? or the head-fi guys are totally different loving and spending on headphones, headphone amps, dac rather than on speakers.

Just curious to know one thing. People who love listening through speakers do they have equal love/passion for headphones? or the head-fi guys are totally different loving and spending on headphones, headphone amps, dac rather than on speakers.
Though I have not owned any hifi headphones, I feel that the headphones give very diminished returns as compared to a ht or stereo system.

Though I have not owned any hifi headphones, I feel that the headphones give very diminished returns as compared to a ht or stereo system.
Same here. I've ATH M35 and it doesn't come into high end category, just a musical modest headphone. When spending on expensive one I thought to put money on some other gears related to speakers. But somehow I'm inclined towards ATH M50x, will buy some day :) Thank your for your input.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back