• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Spendor 2/3 Classic Bookshelf v/s Harbeth Conpact 7

Hi,

Can any one suggest which option is better between Spendor 2/3 classic and Harbeth Compact 7 speakers. Any suggestion for good stereo amplifier for these speakers?

Regards

Rajesh

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Sushant Sharma

Hi,

Can any one suggest which option is better between Spendor 2/3 classic and Harbeth Compact 7 speakers. Any suggestion for good stereo amplifier for these speakers?

Regards

Rajesh
Hi Rajesh
I have been using the Harbeth 7es3 for a couple of years now and am really happy with them. They are easy to drive and do not need too much power. However I haven't heard the Spendors.

Selvin

Recently I had an audition with my friends in different combination of Harbeth P3ESR, Spendor Classic 3/5, Classic 3/1 with amplifiers Rega Brio-R, Naim and Marantz PM-14SE amplifiers in home environment. The winner was Marantz PM-14 SE + Spendor 3/1 combination. Natural vivid sound. Personally I felt Spendors are pure natural tonal quality.

SPONSORED ADS