• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Spin clean Fluid in India.

AV Cables

greenhorn

I have a spin clean and a Knosti disco anti stat - home brew fluid works just fine - I use somewhere between 33-25% Isopropyl alcohol and distilled water with a drop of dish wash soap. Works just fine

greenhorn

get a ton of good microfiber clothes and a some decent drying racks. In india its better if you dont leave it out to dry too much - I use the microfiber to get the maximum water out before putting them out to dry

sudhirdamerla

Yes, I like to dry them in a closed room with no draft at all. Still wish I had the film drying cabinet. Maybe I will make one with an automotive air filter and a computer fan one of these days!

Jayant_S

Two cap fulls of iso propyl alcohol (cap being about 5ml me thinks) in the spin cleaner tank and fill up with distilled water. Works like a charm for me.
And I have a big bag full of microfiber clothes to dry them out fast and store

sunder

Two cap fulls of iso propyl alcohol (cap being about 5ml me thinks) in the spin cleaner tank and fill up with distilled water. Works like a charm for me.
And I have a big bag full of microfiber clothes to dry them out fast and store
It's said that, we shouldn't use any alcohol solution on vinyl records. But, don't know that the Spin-Clean fluid or Disc Doctor-Miracle Record cleaner contain alcohol.