Squeezebox Duet power adapter

Bluu

Can someone please tell me where I can source a good quality 9 volt 0.56 amp DC power adapter in Bangalore (or online). I called Logitech and was informed that they don't provide spares.

My initial search has led me only to bad quality 9v AC adapters from el cheapo companies called Panosonic, Pony and the like.

Please do make some suggestions! My entire stereo system hinges on this one component and not being able to listen to the system is driving me crazy! :mad:

Thanks!

I called Logitech and was informed that they don't provide spares.
That is very bad news. Power supplies fail... spares should be available. If Logitech will not supply them then they take a big drop in my estimation.

Bluu
you should get a linear regulated power supply that will supply that voltage and has a capacity of about 2 amps. I have got one made with good parts from someone I know, the overall sound improvement has been very good and well worth this investment.

cheers
Sridhar

That is very bad news. Power supplies fail... spares should be available. If Logitech will not supply them then they take a big drop in my estimation.

They say that they will do a full parts replacement. No spares.

Sridhar - Expect a call today!

Back