Sreekanth's (Soundsgreat) new BS speaker

Cost of the towers is upwards of 1.5 lac's as per rough calculations done by shreekanth. Not confirmed as he lost track of the expenditure in search for perfecting the towers, which I think he has achieved beautifully. The sound signature of his towers is truly fantastic. Kudos to him & his efforts. Bonus is Shreekanth is a very nice person & highly knowledgeable too. One can pick his brains to no end on various audio related topics & he will calmly answer them too!
Request folks visiting bangalore to call him & meet him up/listen to his creations:)

i have witnessed the creation a few months ago , it has the same essence of the towers ..
doing well in mid to high range. texture and timbre is well presented .

Low end is is tight and does well as per as BS speakers .
They shined very well with linuxguru amp kit .

shree cant market it as he sticks to the principles .. after the brand is positioned the
quoted price may be a go for indians .

Thanks Rikhav,kaushik, i plan to get a pair from srikant for my linux guru amp

edit: just transferred the amount to soundsgreat a/c, hopefully speakers will reach me in 2-3 days.

Last edited:
Thanks Rikhav,kaushik, i plan to get a pair from srikant for my linux guru amp

edit: just transferred the amount to soundsgreat a/c, hopefully speakers will reach me in 2-3 days.

That was quick :)

Please do post your review after a proper burn in of the amp and the speakers

It would be great if someone can share the contact details of shreekanth......I visit bangalore atleast once in a quarter and would love to meet him whenever I am there.......It would also help members like me who wish to meet him.

That was quick :)

it is a character defect:eek:, difficult to rectify now

I am mighty pleased with the interaction with srikanth i had sofar, extremely helpful, he has given me lot of valuable advice. he is sending me the speakers tomorrow with a pair of speaker cables that he find suitable, He has changed the tweeters to match my music preferences

I need to run them for 100-150 hours before review, I just spoke to gijo george about this, so may he and other experienced member like iaudio can visit my place and for a better review. I have not listened to any highend systems and quite an illiterate when it comes to audiophilic terms to describe sound

Have spoken to sreekanth today and must tell that he is a very nice and down to earth person....while interacting, I never realized that we were talking for the first time......excellent & trustworthy guy and always ready to help without any expectations.........
Thanks Santhosh for sharing his contact details.

Have spoken to sreekanth today and must tell that he is a very nice and down to earth person....while interacting, I never realized that we were talking for the first time......excellent & trustworthy guy and always ready to help without any expectations.........
Thanks Santhosh for sharing his contact details.

if I may ask, what is Sreekant's full name, where is he located and how to I contact him, would like to seek his help for building a DIY version of the famous Kilpsch Horn.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back