Stands for LS50

Sathish123

Please advice for some decent stands for LS50. The options available for new ones are quite expensive, I’m trying to see if there are reasonably priced ones. In case if anyone of you is looking to offload please let me know. TIA.

Please advice for some decent stands for LS50. The options available for new ones are quite expensive, I’m trying to see if there are reasonably priced ones. In case if anyone of you is looking to offload please let me know. TIA.
If looking to buy new, ping FM @magma (Sound Foundations)

LS50s deserve good stands
Cheers,
Raghu

Hi,
I use Monitor gold (?) model from sound foundations. They are well constructed in steel, Have spikes, look good and are shipped to your home. The central column can be filled with sand or Atabites for additional weight.

Besides helping my LS50 sound good, they are very useful in moving them around for finding the best position.
Khuzema Ali Tajir of sound foundations is efficient in answering queries and arranging shipment.

SF also has other models/designs on their website. (Disclaimer: I don’t profit in anyway from their sale)

I have also used in the past, cement blocks stacked up as stands. They do well, but are difficult to move for positioning and are aesthetically less appealing. Covering them artfully with some fabric helps.

...long term, stands are worth the investment I feel, specially with good quality bookshelves.

Hi,
I use Monitor gold (?) model from sound foundations. They are well constructed in steel, Have spikes, look good and are shipped to your home. The central column can be filled with sand or Atabites for additional weight.

Besides helping my LS50 sound good, they are very useful in moving them around for finding the best position.
Khuzema Ali Tajir of sound foundations is efficient in answering queries and arranging shipment.

SF also has other models/designs on their website. (Disclaimer: I don’t profit in anyway from their sale)

I have also used in the past, cement blocks stacked up as stands. They do well, but are difficult to move for positioning and are aesthetically less appealing. Covering them artfully with some fabric helps.

...long term, stands are worth the investment I feel, specially with good quality bookshelves.
Are they constructed from steel Or iron ?

According to SF...
Actually, I have no idea how to check if they are made from iron or steel. SF could help with this query.
There are no signs of rust after 3 years

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back