Star HD channels - Audio issue - Airtel HD DTH

mathan

Does anyone have issues with Star movies HD, Star Plus HD audio in Airtel HD DTH. There is no audio output from the amp. Earlier it used be on DD+ but now my Onkyo amp is showing the audio output as DD and audio output is not there. Other HD channels are working good. Is this a problem with broadcaster?

I have issues with the Star HD channels on my Airtel HD as well. Normally I keep the sound from TV and only switch to amp (AVR) when watching good movies. For Star HD channels now the TV can not produce any coherent sound (the TV speakers crackle and sometimes you can faintly make out what is being said but that is about it), if I switch to the AVR then there is proper sound and the AVR shows it is in DD+.
They made the changes couple of months I think, this likely is a change from Star.

I tried changing the preferred audio on HDMI from DD+ to DD but there was no change.

I have issues with the Star HD channels on my Airtel HD as well. Normally I keep the sound from TV and only switch to amp (AVR) when watching good movies. For Star HD channels now the TV can not produce any coherent sound (the TV speakers crackle and sometimes you can faintly make out what is being said but that is about it), if I switch to the AVR then there is proper sound and the AVR shows it is in DD+.
They made the changes couple of months I think, this likely is a change from Star.

I tried changing the preferred audio on HDMI from DD+ to DD but there was no change.

I have this issue with Star movies HD only. Other Star HD channels like star plus Hd and star gold HD all is working fine with Dolby Digital plus and the audio is perfect except for Star movies HD where there is no audio at all.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back