Start a separate section on Mobile Phones and AV softwares

baijuxavior

I think there should be a section for mobile phones and av softwares. Just information/suggestion about softwares is needed. No piracy intended.

lets see if mods approve as we are getting into cellphone capable of playing 3d and HD stuff also lot of music gear setup in cellphone..

There are already a number of national and international forums on mobile phones, so I don't see any need for HFV to get into that. In addition, mobile phone discussions will seriously derail our forum.

Regarding software for AV, please give us more details, and we will see what we can do.

Cheers

I too agree with the mods. I always click on "xx unread posts" which shows me all the threads in all the forums with new posts. When you add mobile phones, there will be tons of threads for mobiles and would become irritating for people that are not into mobiles.

for av softwares, you can always post in the htpc forum. that forum does not get excessive traffic, so there is no need to split up hardware and software.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back