Started to set up my hifi system.

they will match up well looking at the specs.
Most amplifiers and speakers are made to be sufficiently work with each other. I am sure torvin will be the same. As everythind depends oon particular SQ one expects. For Indian classicals as such a 2 way will work, floorstanders if you miss bass on pop and western music. A linear frequency response will give you good tone. A low distortion system will be able to play high volume levels and a multidriver speaker (in your case if well made floor standers) will give you little bit extra low ferquency response. Just look for these and decide. Most speaker manufactures only give brod specs and dont give measurements .
Regards.

Most amplifiers and speakers are made to be sufficiently work with each other. I am sure torvin will be the same. As everythind depends oon particular SQ one expects. For Indian classicals as such a 2 way will work, floorstanders if you miss bass on pop and western music. A linear frequency response will give you good tone. A low distortion system will be able to play high volume levels and a multidriver speaker (in your case if well made floor standers) will give you little bit extra low ferquency response. Just look for these and decide. Most speaker manufactures only give brod specs and dont give measurements .
Regards.
Excellent input Hiten. Thanks.
What you have said makes sense. In fact I am in contact with Torvin. Members have also suggested this.
Further, the pointers are also helpful in adding to & understanding of choice of speakers. No wonder that this is the best place to find answers.

Since you have already auditioned the QA, Dali, Elac and Heco with the Marantz, would you be able to take your Torvin along and now hear these speakers with the Torvin.
You would then be able to narrow down the choice as per your sound preference.
Thanks RRR for your suggestions.
I know that what you say is the best option but at this moment it won't be possible for me. That's why HVF. I have received v good inputs from members, which I value & have noted down. Going forward I think things will click.

Thanks RRR for your suggestions.
I know that what you say is the best option but at this moment it won't be possible for me. That's why HVF. I have received v good inputs from members, which I value & have noted down. Going forward I think things will click.
For sure you would be able to make it click. You have a wealth of experience to gain from on this forum. Wishing you the best in your search.
Cheers

Torvin itself has some good speakers...

Indiq too is a great option.. But, you might need to extend your budget.
Hello Yegesh,
I am in touch with torvin for speakers.
I spoke with Indiq & they suggested a speaker within budget.
The person I was talking with also said that I could send the amp to them, to find out which speaker sounds best, which for me is not an option and/or buy the speakers for a 15 day trial & return if I don't like them.
As many members have put in their inputs I am noting them & am sure that somewhere down the line I'll find the right speakers with help from so many knowledgeable members like you and all others.
Thanks.

You should audition Fyne F302 with your amp. F302 is highly regarded. Else, Torvin speakers will do.
Thanks ajuvignesh.
This one has heen suggested & I have added them to my list.
With Torvin, I am in touch with them also. I am sure with guidance from members who have been kind enough to come in including you, I'll find the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
From where can I get Indiq audio speakers. I couldn't find any dealers. Is the price negotiable or fixed.
I am selling my Indiq Audio speakers and amplifier, they are in mint condition, if you are interested, then get in touch with me 9990 231 231

Torvin itself has some good speakers...

Indiq too is a great option.. But, you might need to extend your budget.
I have Indiq tower speakers Diamond Anchals and Power amplifier Platinum Saptak in Noida, they are just 1 year old and in mint condition, selling them as I have not been able to use them due to family's unsupportive attitude (as it may be the case with most members here)
Speakers have achieved complete burn-in , get in touch if you are interested 9990 231 231

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-140644__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-140644__01.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 65
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back