Stereo Amplifier around 10K-15K + Speakers around 20K-30K for my requirement

For the sake completeness, I update here. I bought Marantz PM5005 Amp and Wharfedale Diamond 220 speaker pair.

I am using it for last two weeks. It is awesome. It is a huge upgrade from Edifier active. It has everything I expected with warranty and good finishing. Loudness button helpful in night listening. It drives Wharfedale just like that. I go max volume of 11 position (room size 15x13).

Though Wharfedale speakers come with biwire capability, I just don't use. It is well balanced from low to high. First time I hear many instruments in Ilayaraja songs which I had been missing so far. Classic Michael Jackson songs play out with good bass. Now I am listening a lot of new songs too. I feel like I need more bass from these speakers for latest Indian and International albums. Let me experience more music than keep looking at nuances of speaker spec for now.

Thanks for all you guys for the great support!

For the sake completeness, I update here. I bought Marantz PM5005 Amp and Wharfedale Diamond 220 speaker pair.

I am using it for last two weeks. It is awesome. It is a huge upgrade from Edifier active. It has everything I expected with warranty and good finishing. Loudness button helpful in night listening. It drives Wharfedale just like that. I go max volume of 11 position (room size 15x13).

Though Wharfedale speakers come with biwire capability, I just don't use. It is well balanced from low to high. First time I hear many instruments in Ilayaraja songs which I had been missing so far. Classic Michael Jackson songs play out with good bass. Now I am listening a lot of new songs too. I feel like I need more bass from these speakers for latest Indian and International albums. Let me experience more music than keep looking at nuances of speaker spec for now.

Thanks for all you guys for the great support!
Great! enjoy your music :)
With loudness ON, don't increase volume too much (above 11'O clock). Though the loudness compensation is designed to have lesser impact at higher volumes, I've noticed that it can result in clipping.

Great! enjoy your music :)
With loudness ON, don't increase volume too much (above 11'O clock). Though the loudness compensation is designed to have lesser impact at higher volumes, I've noticed that it can result in clipping.
Thanks for the tip. I do loudness on only at night with volume around 9 especially to play melodies. I get better clarity.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back