Stereo amplifier for monitor audio Bronze 5 tower speaker

Rkroshankale

Hi all

Can you please suggest best amplifier which should go with monitor Audio Bronze 5 . I most use it for Music purpose

What do u mean by best? Marantz 6005 is the “best” in the 20k budget.

Specify you budget, otherwise it’s a very vague post.

Hi all

Can you please suggest best amplifier which should go with monitor Audio Bronze 5 . I most use it for Music purpose

If you can audition then try out a Rotel or a Nad to drive your MAs.

What do u mean by best? Marantz 6005 is the “best” in the 20k budget.

Specify you budget, otherwise it’s a very vague post.
Where is 6005 for 20k? Link?

MaSh

There are absolutely stunning amplifier on our classified section. Just check and you may like one.... Cambridge audio is one of the great amplifier in your budget...

Hifimart prices are inflated. I sold my 6005 used for a month to a FM for that price some time back.

There are absolutely stunning amplifier on our classified section. Just check and you may like one.... Cambridge audio is one of the great amplifier in your budget...
The Cambridge a60 is a wonderful musical amp. However u might get a new one for a lil more.

40K I have rn602 looking for replacement for that have Bluetooth issues
If Bluetooth is your requirement, RN803 Yamaha is a good upgrade. It has a pretty reliable Room Correction Software, but you'll have to stretch your budget a bit ; Cambridge Audio CA60 is another good option, you can add BT adapter, but again it'll be equally expensive.

If Bluetooth is your requirement, RN803 Yamaha is a good upgrade. It has a pretty reliable Room Correction Software, but you'll have to stretch your budget a bit ; Cambridge Audio CA60 is another good option, you can add BT adapter, but again it'll be equally expensive.

I am up degrading Yamaha RN602 for Bluetooth issue itself it gives glitch when you connect it to internet using Music cast . Anyone faced this kinda issue as I already tested with AVR483 and RN602

CA Topaz SR20

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back