Stereo setup in Denmark

From what i have read and heard, my impression for B&O is they look more exotic than they actually sound. Their signature is inclined more on the shrill side giving an impression of ultra clarity.

Why don't you look for Dynaudio one of the worlds finest speaker manufacturers, you're right in their backyard. I'm not sure which model will fit into your budget, but please do give a listen to them before making a decision.

Thanks @dheerajin, will check that out too....

@elangoas @tuff

I went out to audition and I quite liked Argon Amplifier. Auditioned it with Dali and b&w speakers. Any idea about the brand Argon Audio?

Same price range NAD 316v2 is available but it has neither digital input nor sub-out.

Same price range NAD 316v2 is available but it has neither digital input nor sub-out.

Your choice of amplifier must be based on what you would freq connect with it.. if you will have more devices with digital out capability, then getting an amplifier with digital inputs is better.. IMO, no point spending on amplifiers with analogue in only, as you will need to buy external DAC, which makes it additional cost..

Please check Buchardt, if reviewers are not lying, then thats the new hidden gem brand. Dynaudio Focus used can be found at your budget, also contour too. Also, check out for older German brands like ASW, Arcus , I.Q and ALR. They are extremely good and you may find it really cheap. The only downside if it, if they fail its expensive to repair as the parts are not available. ALR Note is one of the best speakers ever made. Very very rare to find. When I lived in Europe, I picked up a used exposure amp from one of the guys who had the Note 7 , Unbelievable sound, beating many current day speakers around 3 lakh. If you are in Europe , take advantage of getting big boxes like that , which is never possible in India, Nobody would import them to india due the weight.

Auditioned dali skeptor 2 with marantz 6006 today... Really liked them.
Dali spektor is 700dkk per pc. (Around rs 8k) is it a fair price.

Option 2. Sonor beam soundbar..... Just wow sound... Amazing size, i can easily bring them in my suitcase.....3400dkk (40rs)

Auditioned dali skeptor 2 with marantz 6006 today... Really liked them.
Dali spektor is 700dkk per pc. (Around rs 8k) is it a fair price.

Option 2. Sonor beam soundbar..... Just wow sound... Amazing size, i can easily bring them in my suitcase.....3400dkk (40rs)
At that price go for the Dali, instead of picking up that Marantz pick up something European. U can find tones of European brands there. Try holfi from Denmark. It will be cheaper there than anywhere. I had an entry level one years back. They sound really musical. Used exposure 1010 can be found under 20k.thats also a good one.

At that price go for the Dali, instead of picking up that Marantz pick up something European. U can find tones of European brands there. Try holfi from Denmark. It will be cheaper there than anywhere. I had an entry level one years back. They sound really musical. Used exposure 1010 can be found under 20k.thats also a good one.
Ig you are in Sound bar Route before jumping to Songs do Listen Philips HTL 9100.;)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back