Stereo Setup in progress

Now that you have RME DAC, assuming that its line out is variable (controlled by volume knob on the front), please try connecting it directly to power amp section of NAD (by removing the jumper). You may like the quietness that it presents.

As for USB, since I use something called Dante and use either coax or AES in on DAC, I did not find USB on any of the DACs (Benchmark DAC1, Mytek 192, Prism Sound Callia, MSB Analog, Playback Design Merlot, Bricasti M1) as clean and precise what Dante is.

Please note that I even once used Audiophilleo that too is something I did not like because it made the music artificial. Schiit Eitr is something I would preferred had I not found Dante.

These are all my personal opinion and I do not have any intent of contesting with current users/owners of the products mentioned here.
Yes, the rme can work with poweramps, another reason to get and also XLR. Will surely check it out with the 356 as Poweramp. Just wanted to know what were your experiences with USB that's all. It just goes to show how subjective audio is perhaps next to automobiles.

Will look into Dante. But I am very very pleased with the rme USB input. The coax and optical on my dac is now hooked up with the CDP and streamer. Cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back