Stereo setup

[email protected]

Hi, I bought an Aiwa nsx-k 580 in 2001 and its almost dead. The only thing working in it is its amplifier. Is there any place in Chennai to service that equipment. Also, I'm looking for a stereo setup under 20,000 RS. Can someone suggest me a good setup. :D

Last edited:
Hi, I bought an Aiwa nsx-k 580 in 2001 and its almost dead. The only thing working in it is its amplifier. Is there any place in Chennai to service that equipment. Also, I'm looking for a stereo setup under 20,000 RS. Can someone suggest me a good setup. :D

Arun:

If I am not wrong, Stereovision used to repair Aiwa equipment. Also check with the following service centre:

Mantra Video
7, Luz Ginza Complex (Inside Shanthi Vihar)
241, Royapettah High Road
Mylapore
Chennai - 600 004

2499 2725
4343 4070

Also, I'm looking for a stereo setup under 20,000 RS. Can someone suggest me a good setup. :D

Please take a look at Audiocraft equipment. Including two 5-way floor standing speakers, a 100-150 watts amplifier will cost you around 15,000. You can add DVD Player such as a Pioneer DV-400 or a DV-600. There are a number of other DVD players such a Philips that will also play music well.

Audition the Audiocraft system. After that I will advise you on some changes to be made to the system. Mark of Audiocraft will do this happily for you. Their equipment and speakers come with a 5 year warranty.

Audiocraft contact number is 2852 1243

Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back