• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Stereo system within 1.5 L

tigerwag

Hello friends. my previous amp and speakers sold got sold. So i am now on a hunt for new setup. Looking for SS amp and floorstanders. Budget up to 1.5.... Can be stretched to 1.75 if required.
I Don't mind preowned gears too.
Plz give inputs esteemed members.
Thank you.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

JayaRaa

Based on your earlier gear, it will be difficult to settle for something conventional. Why don't you first take some demos of speakers/amps available with dealers to get an idea of whether they can provide the desired pleasure. My humble advise.

dheerajin

you can take audition of my complicated system, since I am in Pune too. I am not selling anything, just wanted you to look into modern digital system and how it sounds and it will give you fair Idea to buy something new. FMs from Mumbai and Pune have auditioned my system and they found it good.

Stevie

If you can find an emotiva dealer, I highly recommend Auditioning Emotiva T1 or T2 towers (budget INR 78k-98K) before negotiation/discount. These are 4 ohm musical speakers. I auditioned these with Yamaha Rn-803 and are phenomenal speakers. They beat Zensor 7's and even Svs prime bookshelves by a mile.
Share your thoughts after audition

tigerwag

Thank you guys for the suggestions. After lot of auditions I settled down with Cambridge audio cxa60 and Apertura ariana mk2 speakers.
Very good sounding combo.

SPONSORED ADS