Stereophile is 500 issues young!

sidvee

It is older than I am (and perhaps so for many FM"s) and is my favourite Audio related Magazine. Regardless of what critics say, one has to appreciate their staying power, and staying relevant for this long.
Cheers,
Sid

It is older than I am (and perhaps so for many FM"s) and is my favourite Audio related Magazine. Regardless of what critics say, one has to appreciate their staying power, and staying relevant for this long.
Cheers,
Sid
I can't agree more. I always find their interviews with audio veterans to be very nice and informative. I have learnt a lot from them and have tried using those wisdom in my own designs. Hope they continue to grow with more such articles for us audio enthusiast.

Big clap to Stereophile for its longevity in such a subjective area riddled with so many brands and so much of controversies and opinion differences.
They have indeed traversed a period where communication has proliferated through different forms.
All said and done it is ultimately a business with a bottom line and there are bound to be bouquets and brickbats.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back