Stereophile magazine readers - speaker cable recommendation

zhangwei

Anyone read Stereophile's 2014 Fall recommended components list? I came across it while looking for some new speaker cables for my B&Ws. I've used Tara Labs, Cardas, and Audioquest in the past (that's also the order of how well I liked them). I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Here's the link to Stereophile's article if anyone is interested: 2014 Recommended Components Cables | Stereophile.com

Thanks!

Anyone read Stereophile's 2014 Fall recommended components list? I came across it while looking for some new speaker cables for my B&Ws. I've used Tara Labs, Cardas, and Audioquest in the past (that's also the order of how well I liked them). I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Here's the link to Stereophile's article if anyone is interested: 2014 Recommended Components Cables | Stereophile.com

Thanks!

Hello Zhangwei,
First of all welcome to the forum, I see this is your first post. Secondly your post is very generic. Simply because you have provided a link for cables that have a huge price range. It will be more helpful to recommend something to you provided you have a range in mind, for instance if you are looking at Nordost Valhalla, what would be the point in recommending the Audio Art IC3?
Do let us know what budget you have in mind.
Cheers,
Sid

Thank you for your reply. I'm looking specifically at Constellation, TARA Labs, and MBL because I have heard many good things about those components, in addition to numerous reviewers who often praise those products. My budget is definitely wide open to that range. But at the same time, I do not want to just spend money for the sake of spending money.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back