Streamer Cum Media Manager...

ishmeet73

"Hello! I am an electrical engineer based in Pune. I have been interested in music since my teens. At sixteen, I put together a system by getting whatever, my older family members didn't want. I had a Kenwood KA300 Amplifier, with a AKAI cassette player and National Panasonic speakers. In 2010 I bought my first music system, a Parasound 2100 (Pre-Amplifier) 2125 (Power Amplifier), coupled with Definitive Technology BP7006 BI-Polar Semi Powered Speakers. I further added a Emotiva XDA-1 DAC. Last year, I Upgraded my speakers to a pair of SVS Ultra Towers. I further plan to upgrade the DAC, AMplifier and add a Streamer to the pack."

This was my introduction to this group in July this year. Since then I have upgraded my Amplifier to the "Luxman L505UxII" and I have changed my speaker cables to " Mogami 3104 with Banana Plug". The reason I post this here is to get advice regarding buying a Streamer cum Media Manager. I have about 2TB of FLAC music that I have been collecting over the last 13 years, and I am Ripping all my CDs to FLAC also (about 500 of them).

I am tending towards the EVERSOLO DMP-A6. I further intend to upgrade my DAC as well. So I would like to connect the DMP-A6 to it.

Any advice on this account would be much appreciated. If there are other devices you think I should look at, please let me know.

A Big Thank You All in Advance.

Eversolo got great reviews, some forum members reviewed very positively, u can count 👍

Add Aurender, Lumin to the list. They have streamer-DACs with some models adding external storage for stored music playback

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back