SUB demo,harmonie audio kolkata

First we went to Profx for demo of Polk sub.. we tested the 550 series.. Whack... didn't liked atall and the damn attitude of profx guys... they didn't know how to treat customer...

Attitude of PROFX guys Kolkata,I second it. Horrible.
They should sell soaps which are going to sell anyway.

Even I felt the same.

A bit OT but I've been to ProFX quite a few times. Have auditioned numerous times without buying anything later. I never ever faced any attitude issues. Maybe because I'm a local banda?

A bit OT but I've been to ProFX quite a few times. Have auditioned numerous times without buying anything later. I never ever faced any attitude issues. Maybe because I'm a local banda?

Local means? A bengali? If so, even I am. And even my place is walking distance (15 mins) from ProFX.

I will not say that there behavior was horrible but they were not very reluctant to give demo and was not seem to be very interested in explaining/ showing various models. May be I went there at a 'wrong time'.

On the other hand, Harmonie Audio is best. Hats off to Mr. Vasu. :yahoo:

A bit OT but I've been to ProFX quite a few times. Have auditioned numerous times without buying anything later. I never ever faced any attitude issues.

I felt similar. They were very nice to me. I demoed twice over there without buying anything till now. But they seems welcoming to me.

So, there are some mix bag experience with Kolkata ProFx people.

Subhashis: Try Sunfire dual 8*8 or 10*10 which is awesome in depth & range, if you don't have budget for SVS. Try HSU also... I vote HSU first, but its very heavy. Normal sub would be weighing around 50 kg.

Back