• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sub: NAD 320 BEE pre in/out interconnect

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 4.2 Speakers

rashmikant

Mr.Mohan,

NAD 320 BEE should i connect pre in/pre out with good qaulity cable(Inter Connect)(remove jumper between pre in/out) and it is true if this interconnect produce very audiophile terrific sound? which cable shoud use?

Ajay Kamath

Mr.Mohan,

NAD 320 BEE should i connect pre in/pre out with good qaulity cable(Inter Connect)(remove jumper between pre in/out) and it is true if this interconnect produce very audiophile terrific sound? which cable shoud use?

At this level, I don't think you should bother. You can however try by borrowing a good quality cable on trial basis from a friend or retailer, hear the setup with and without the RCA cables and keep it if you like it. I doubt that you will however be able to percieve the change. I have sufficient experience with the NAD C320BEE, and I havent found this to be very helpful.

Dr.Bass

Exactly....
With a NAD320BEE, you would hardly hear any difference between a 1000 rupees cable/interconnect and a 5000 rupees cable/interconnect hence please save your money and dont even think of going into expensive cables and interconnects. Instead use that money to buy CDs...

neo

I use the nad 320BEE & i've changed the jumpers with kimber & there is a def improvement in the soundstage.It all boils down to your system in totality.

manek

I use VDH D102MKIII jumpers(same as my interconnects) and the difference is very noticable.

Another thing you could do with your 320bee is to change the power chord. Even using a finolex home electrical two core wire(16-18 AWG) makes a diff. If you are worried about the warranty...please ask your dealer to do this for you.

Try and plug the open/unused RCA sockets with dud RCA plugs. Wrap the dud plugs in teflon tape.

manek.

Mohan

You can consider the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 or MA Bronze B2

Jagat

I use VDH D102MKIII jumpers(same as my interconnects) and the difference is very noticable.

Another thing you could do with your 320bee is to change the power chord. Even using a finolex home electrical two core wire(16-18 AWG) makes a diff. If you are worried about the warranty...please ask your dealer to do this for you.

Try and plug the open/unused RCA sockets with dud RCA plugs. Wrap the dud plugs in teflon tape.

manek.

Thanks for the valuable tips Manek.

Can you tell me where I can purchase the VDH jumpers you mention. Also I think the 352 does have an IEC power connector.