• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sub-Woofer Suggestion

AV Cables

Imran

Hi!

First of all thanks to everybody for suggestion and help for the AVR and speakers. I got the Marantz SR 5009 with Monitor Audio MR4 speakers.

I do have a little money left over and I was wondering if I should add a sub.

Any suggestion on a decent sub, not overly expensive and something that will go well with my current setup.

The budget is between 20-40.

Cheers

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

soulforged

In that budget you can get a Velodyne...for a few Ks extra even SVS would be accessible...

mshifi

look at velodyne and svs depending on your room size you may require a 10" or 12".

carolkter

look at velodyne and svs depending on your room size you may require a 10" or 12".

sujithblaze

for 40 k i guess your best bet will be svs pb1000 , if you are on a budget i would suggest the cambridge audio aero 9 sub, velodynes are also gud but impact series is the budget line from velodyne the rms power is least for velodyne(12) 165 rms, svs has 300 watts rms , aero 9 500 watts rms, but the svs is rated to go lower upto 19hz, also if music is your main concern then go for sb1000

SPONSORED ADS