Subtitles positioning

Hi Friends I have bought an Optoma HD20 and I am using WD TV Gen-2 for playing my media.When I am using the projector in 16:9 mode I am able to see the subtitles but when I switch to Letterbox in the projector the subtitles are invisible.Is there a way to keep the subs visible even when using LBX ?

I would check if the latest firmware for WD Gen 2 supports repositioning of subtitles. On the WD Live, using the up and down arrows on the remote alters the subtitle position.

I would check if the latest firmware for WD Gen 2 supports repositioning of subtitles. On the WD Live, using the up and down arrows on the remote alters the subtitle position.

Thanks for the reply...I think I am using a custom firmware and that doesnt have the option for changing position using up & down arrows..but it can adjust tyming by pressing left and right.Lemme try the official firmware...

Surprising to hear that a custom f/w (I assume its b-rad's WDLXTV) suppresses the original f/w features. I would suggest that you check your current f/w features on www.wdc.com and upgrade to the latest original/custom f/w version if neccessary.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back