Subwoofer cable under/around 3k

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

Mayank Shah

Looking for a 4 meter sub woofer cable. Which would be the best VFM cable under or around 3k? Can stretch max to 5k if it's worth it. Thanks

insane79

Sub cable just need good shielding & construction, Audioquest Black Lab? its their entry level subwoofer cable that i use. I am very happy with it.

Upvote 0

Tuhin Lavania

Any reason for staying away from bluerigger ?
Lots of interference. I had my both subs connected through it and even if the cable is touched, the subs gave out a lot of interferece. I was pretty sure it was not a ground problem. Switched to Monoprice and the issue is gone.

Otherwise the bluerigger is fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

insane79

Lots of interference. I had my both subs connected through it and even if the cable is touched, the subs gave out a lot of interferece. I was pretty sure it was not a ground problem. Switched to Monoprice and the issue is gone.

Yes subwoofer cables needs good shielding thats very important.

Upvote 0

insane79

Looking for a 4 meter sub woofer cable. Which would be the best VFM cable under or around 3k? Can stretch max to 5k if it's worth it. Thanks
I plan to sell my 2 x AudioQuest Black Lab subwoofer cables, they are 2 meters in length. Upgraded to Nordost so don't need them.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers.

Upvote 0

skumar

If (no) shielding is a problem, you will get noise all the time. In this case, improper crimping/soldering of the RCA caps may be the problem.

Upvote 0