Subwoofer for Kenwood amp+Bose 2.2 <20k +speaker issue

rookieLP

I got the following setup:
KENWOOD KR-V6090 amp + Bose 2.2 Series II Direct/Reflecting speaker system.

I am looking for a Subwoofer under 20k to bring in some bass. Is the Sonodyne Roarr 210, a good option? Any other suggestions?
From the Subwoofer Pre-Out, Do I use a RCA cable to connect any Sub to my amp?

1e4ef302263dac9a.jpg

During my school days, I used to connect these
Kenwood ksc-8802 Car Speakers to the Surround Speakers Port (8-16Ohms). It never worked? I hope I did not damage the amp with my stunts back then. The speaker worked when connected to the Center Speaker Port though.
ken0.jpg

ken.jpg

The speakers are old now and they start jarring. If I replace the cone, would they work fine? and do I have to use those in a car?
Woofer Size (1) 8.0"
Midrange Size (1) 2.0"

Thanks for all the info. I should have joined this forum earlier instead of doing all those google search's,that keep me confused. ebay sells the Astonia subwoofer PS 2000 for 15,200. any specific sites you pick up speakers from?

Oh this price is for the new model. They have discontinued the old model (as per my last mail conversation with them) and are pushing this new model. I am assuming that the shipping cost is included in this price.

@rookieLP - You can contact them directly. Their contact details are on their website - astoniaaudio.com. Ebay is costlier than direct shipping.

@keno- they did get back to me, with the following details:
The PS-2000 has been discontinued and replaced with point1 DF-10
MRP 15400/-
Discount Price 13990/-
Shipping Free

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back