subwoofer repair in Andheri?

Marinerme

Does anyone know where to get my Definitive Technology's prosub 80 subwoofer (built- in amp) repaired. It is a very old sub but good punch, started making rattling sound.My prefer location will be Andheri West. Some one who can to a good job in reasonably price.

Hi,

I just saw your message. I am not aware of any authorized service center for your speaker make but there is one mfg at Irla (Andheri West) which manufacturers, sells and perhaps repairs also speakers, amp, etc. The workshop is located in the lane which is off the SV Road.If you come from Andheri side, take a left turn at Irla traffic signal (right turn takes you to Alfa / cooper hosp.). Walk for about 5 min and the workshop is on the right hand side. Try your luck.

Hi,
The rattling noise is it from the amp or the speakers I had a similar problem with my Paradigm Ultracube 10 subwoofer which was 6 yrs old the main speaker was damaged checked with the company for replacement but was turning out too costly so got it repaired at Lamington rd opp. Masjid for Rs.500/- did a decent job working ok.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back