Suggest a Stabilizer for my 43W800C SONY BRAVIA TV

marsh

Suggest a Stabilizer for my 43W800C SONY BRAVIA TV
I also have a VIDECON D2H and will play ps3 occasionally

Hi Marsh

I have a similar setup and I am using a 5KVA Air Conditioner stabilizer (I have Premier brand). I live in area where there is frequent fluctuation and its close to 4 years now and I have never faced any problem. I know another friend who has the same setup and he is also happy. This is the most cost effective solution if you have more than one equipment and also best protection you can give to all your A/V equipment. Importantly, this is wall mountable and can hidden somewhere and save some space in your desk or shelf..

You may want to do a calculate your load and if required you can get a higher KVA.

Hi Marsh

I have a similar setup and I am using a 5KVA Air Conditioner stabilizer (I have Premier brand). I live in area where there is frequent fluctuation and its close to 4 years now and I have never faced any problem. I know another friend who has the same setup and he is also happy. This is the most cost effective solution if you have more than one equipment and also best protection you can give to all your A/V equipment. Importantly, this is wall mountable and can hidden somewhere and save some space in your desk or shelf..

You may want to do a calculate your load and if required you can get a higher KVA.

+1 to vGuard.

I have around 3 VGuard stabilizers protection various equipments in my house. When I was researching on good stabilizers couple of years ago, Vgaurd was highly recommended to me on this forum by various folks.i have never looked at any other brand ever since.

Yes, the V-Guard Digi200 is the one to buy. Surely, a winner.
I'm really happy and satisfied after buying it.

You may contact the company directly and get a better discount compared to online pricing. They deliver the same day.

Most electronics like TVs, DVD players, etc do not work at 230 V. These appliances have an internal device called SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) which converts incoming 230 V to 12V or 24V (whichever is required by the appliance). Thus none of the electronic appliances need voltage stabilisers.

I repeat, electronic appliances do not need voltage stabilisers. They are neither impacted by high voltage, nor by low voltage. So electronic devices do not need any protection. There are products available in market because people feel the need of protecting their appliances, but these devices do not need any protection. The power consumption of electronic products does not change with voltage fluctuations. Also, their output does not change.

Source: https://www.bijlibachao.com/applian...-television-refrigerator-air-conditioner.html

I too second the V-guard digi 200 recommendations above...picked up mine a couple of months back at 3650/- from Mercy electronics in Chennai

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back