Suggest AVR for my 5.1 speaker Hartman Kardon HKTS 11b (2007 model)

Prateep

Hi,
Any one can help me to upgrade my 5.1 Home theatre system to Dolby atmos 5.1.2

Very rarely I have used my Home theatre package Hartman Kardon AVR 255 with HKTS 11b 5.1 speaker system due to frequently shifting in rented house.

Now I have my own 3bhk flat (apartment) and I want to use Master bedroom for this setup.
Now am planning to upgrade my AVR to Dolby Atmos and I want to keep same 5.1 speaker system and ready to add 2 more atmos speaker to my ceiling placement.
My budget would be 50k for AVR and 2 atmos speaker 30k. I can stretch little bit more if required but I don’t want to invest more on AVR considering technology changes very fast.
Location is Bangalore.

Hi,

Very rarely I have used my Home theatre package Hartman Kardon AVR 255 with HKTS 11b 5.1 speaker system due to frequently shifting in rented house.

Now I have my own 3bhk flat (apartment) and I want to use Master bedroom for this setup.
Now am planning to upgrade my AVR to Dolby Atmos and I want to keep same 5.1 speaker system and ready to add 2 more atmos speaker to my ceiling placement.
My budget would be 50k for AVR and 2 atmos speaker 30k. I can stretch little bit more if required but I don’t want to invest more on AVR considering technology changes very fast.
Location is Bangalore.

New models & brands are expensive!

Pre owned makes sense as tech keeps changing .....

See these options, audition in person, review and take a call

Hi,

Location is Bangalore.
Hi I have a Harman AVR 240 and hkts 11....wanted to talk to you about the system. Thanks

Hi,

Location is Bangalore.
Unless you choose for pre-owned, a 7 channel AVR will cost upwards of 50K. We have all been waiting for more than a year for AVR prices to drop, but they have instead continued to rise.

Hi,

Location is Bangalore.
No need to spend 30k for atmos speakers. You can get a decent pair in between 15k-20k. Increase your budget to 65k at least for a/v receiver. Even that will not guarantee you a receiver. You need to hunt with some luck!

No need to spend 30k for atmos speakers. You can get a decent pair in between 15k-20k. Increase your budget to 65k at least for a/v receiver. Even that will not guarantee you a receiver. You need to hunt with some luck!
Yeah, Polk owm3 are pretty decent for atmos speakers. Got them for 13k in 2020

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back