Suggest Best Audio Quality Dac

Hi Vinayak,

The FiiO BTR 30 Pro DAC at INR 9,990 sold via headphonezone.in is one of the best versatile budget DAC's with a whole lot of functionality available. I have been using it now for past 3 weeks as part of my budget setup. Best thing is there is also a mobile app to control settings for both transmitter / receiver/ DAC mode which makes it very user friendly. Powering a DAC with good power supply is also essential. A good power bank can suffice if budget is an issue else an Ultra Low Noise PSU like Allo Shanti will really help.

Got a Khadas Toneboard VIM version 2-3 weeks back. Connected it to Asus Tinkerboard 2S running LMS through USB. Way better than iFi iDSD Nano I have. It can run from a PC or Mac USB too. Also can work as a SPDIF DAC and I2S DAC (yet to try).

you have a choice of getting a fully built one (ToneBard 2 with Balanced / Unbalanced output) or barebones that can go into a small acrylic box that you have to make 4 holes.

Though I am a big LG fan and currently using V40 in my setup.

FiiO seems to use a way superior DAC chip - ESS ES9038Q2M which has been used in many critically appreciated DACs such as SMSL U6 and even in the Audiolabs 7000A integrated amp
Thank for reply I have already buy Fiio BTA30 Pro ...very awesome sound quality....But when you try to use the another mode, the there was some trable to connect but when connected it's everything work fine

Got a Khadas Toneboard VIM version 2-3 weeks back. Connected it to Asus Tinkerboard 2S running LMS through USB. Way better than iFi iDSD Nano I have. It can run from a PC or Mac USB too. Also can work as a SPDIF DAC and I2S DAC (yet to try).

you have a choice of getting a fully built one (ToneBard 2 with Balanced / Unbalanced output) or barebones that can go into a small acrylic box that you have to make 4

you have a choice of getting a fully built one (ToneBard 2 with Balanced / Unbalanced output) or barebones that can go into a small acrylic box that you have to
Is there a way to order Khadas Pro 2 to India. I am planning to use it for my Kanto Y6 conencted to Pc.

you have a choice of getting a fully built one (ToneBard 2 with Balanced / Unbalanced output) or barebones that can go into a small acrylic box that you have to make 4 holes.
DACs and DAC chips have improved by leaps and bounds in the past 10 years compared to other products typically found in hifi chains.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back