Suggest best IEMs under 1k

pratzgh1

Hello Guys,

Recently got back from grave after meeting a fellow member in person. Tagging @hemantwaghe

Ok coming to the point - I am looking for a pair of IEMs - preferably one with a mic under 1k with audio quality if not better but equal to or better than the Soundmagic ES18.

I have used the ES18's for quite a while and every other budget earphone seems lacking the sound quality these provide. But would like to explore the mic variants too. Kindly suggest me the best IEM under the 1k mark. (Budget issues :p )

I've short listed the MI Piston and the ES18s but have heard mixed reviews for both. Request users to kindly let me know what's the better choice and what other options do i have?

I have been using ES18 for more than an year and I'm happy with the SQ for what I paid. My friend got Ecoofers for about 800 INR and is happy with his purchase.

Thanks for your reply guys. I dont seem to find any reviews on the es18s. I do need the es18 audio quality and the mic feature.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back