Suggest me good Integrated amplifiers for my Digital Music?

Hi, waking up an old thread here.Visiting Dubai for the shopping festival and want to pick up an integrated amp.Shortlisted Marantz PM6005,Onkyo A9010 and Emotiva Basx A100.Right now having wharf 9.2s and looking to upgrade them to floorstanders.Can someone recommend an amp out of the three mentioned above.Amp is for listening old rock and film music.Seems the Emotiva can be picked up for around 16k and Onkyo for 25k in Dubai.(Pre festival prices).Thanks,

Marantz will be good....check the prices...factor the weight you will be paying when carrying to India...also note...no warranty....then factor last the customs that would apply on electronics when brought into India....

We have ample dealers in India who sell electronics close to US prices which are competitive...the only thing is to hunt for the right dealer.....

Hi, waking up an old thread here.Visiting Dubai for the shopping festival and want to pick up an integrated amp.Shortlisted Marantz PM6005,Onkyo A9010 and Emotiva Basx A100.Right now having wharf 9.2s and looking to upgrade them to floorstanders.Can someone recommend an amp out of the three mentioned above.Amp is for listening old rock and film music.Seems the Emotiva can be picked up for around 16k and Onkyo for 25k in Dubai.(Pre festival prices).Thanks,
Look at Emotiva TA 100 for one box solution with digital inputs etc. very clear vocals and good bass. treble is well controlled and does not sound shrill. Only remote menu takes some time to get used to. Works automatically in 240 volts. Build quality is excellent. Good VFM entry level which delivers more.If you can have a demo it is better with any of the amp speaker combo before you decide the sound signature of your liking.

Marantz will be good....check the prices...factor the weight you will be paying when carrying to India...also note...no warranty....then factor last the customs that would apply on electronics when brought into India....

We have ample dealers in India who sell electronics close to US prices which are competitive...the only thing is to hunt for the right dealer.....
Hi,
Thanks for ur time and reply.Bringing the amp from Dubai will pose no problem for me.So if its not Marantz i may go for either emotiva or the Onkyo.Since PM5005 is going for less in Hifimart, i will go for it here itself.Planning to demo the amps in Dubai before deciding.Of the three i am tempted for Emotiva,since as u mentioned its a one stop solution.
Thanks again,
Cheers,
Sri

Do you have a DAC? You'll need a DAC as well for digital music. There are some amps with built-in DACs like Marantz PM6006

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back