Suggest Some Best 32 Inch TV @ 15k !

Rockstar08

Hi ,
I am planning to buy LED Tv , in a budget of 15k ...
I have found VU , Sanyo , Micromax and TCL in this price range ...
Pls suggest me best TV ...
It should play SD Channel with Good Quality and also Should Offer Good Service after purchase ...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Vu 32D6545 is full HD (1920x1080) and seems to have good reviews. You could get a good deal in flipkart with 10% off for SBI cards.

Is this TV Good ?? I am planning to buy ... My budget under 15k with good PQ and Durability ..
a3145e67d536b2101e6b3eaabc3b108c.jpg

Vijay Sales in Mumbai is selling their VISE brand 32 inch with 2 years warranty for 14990

Ok , I don't want to buy TV from Online Shopping ...
I visited some showrooms and found Samsung , LG , Micromax , Intex and Sony ...
Sony 24 Inch @ Rs.13.5k
Sony 29 Inch @ Rs.18.5k
LG 28 Inch @ 16.5 K ...

I am using 21 inch CRT , I would notice any changes if I opt of 24 inches ??
I am preferring Sony .. bcos it has obviously the best PQ

Actually Offers are good on Flipkart but they are taking around 12 days for delivery and installation ...
Also local dealers are providing for around 1-2k less price on all models , I checked prices in 2 TV showrooms ..

Actually Offers are good on Flipkart but they are taking around 12 days for delivery and installation ...

12 Days is the maximum time.. But they usually deliver in 7 days time..

Also local dealers are providing for around 1-2k less price on all models , I checked prices in 2 TV showrooms ..

Physical stores at best, can match the Flipkart/amazon price.. But not less..

Anyways, pick it according to the best deal..

I am confused abt TV size , Is 24 Inches TV good ...
Currently I am using 21 Inches CRT , would I feel some change in size .. ??

I am confused abt TV size , Is 24 Inches TV good ...
Currently I am using 21 Inches CRT , would I feel some change in size .. ??

A 16:9, 24 inch LED TV has abt the same viewing area as 4:3, 21 inch CRT.. So you will not feel the big vow factor..

A 32 inch, 16:9 LED TV has abt 100% more area than a 4:3, 21 inch CRT, will be a good increment in size..

A 16:9, 24 inch LED TV has abt the same viewing area as 4:3, 21 inch CRT.. So you will not feel the big vow factor..

A 32 inch, 16:9 LED TV has abt 100% more area than a 4:3, 21 inch CRT, will be a good increment in size..
Your views on LG 28 inch TV ?? Is it good ...
My budget isn't upto for 32 Inch TV , as I need to buy a branded one

Pick the biggest size, from the brand that you can accomodate in your budget..
But Durability is also my need , else there are many new brands which are providing 32 Inch from 11 to 13k ... I don't a TV just for the sake of size , and then keep spending on repairs ... That is the reason I am looking for some branded ones

Hi

Fact of life today is that whatever TVs you get dont last long like CRT ones...

Flat TV or LED or LCDs....work for 2-5 years....panels have known to fail even after one year,,,

Look for brands with maximum warranty,,,,,Videocon, Samsung, VISE, LG etc are offering huge discounts due to diwali sale ....upto 22nd Oct 2017....(refer to Times of India paper..Sunday)...

See your connectivity requirements, PQ, SQ etc and budget and take the plunge

Hi

Fact of life today is that whatever TVs you get dont last long like CRT ones...

Flat TV or LED or LCDs....work for 2-5 years....panels have known to fail even after one year,,,

Look for brands with maximum warranty,,,,,Videocon, Samsung, VISE, LG etc are offering huge discounts due to diwali sale ....upto 22nd Oct 2017....(refer to Times of India paper..Sunday)...

See your connectivity requirements, PQ, SQ etc and budget and take the plunge
Thank you bro ..

I don't a TV just for the sake of size , and then keep spending on repairs ...

Which is you need extended manufacturer warranty, so that you are covered for good 3 years at-least..

But Durability is also my need , else there are many new brands which are providing 32 Inch from 11 to 13k ... That is the reason I am looking for some branded ones

There is no guarantee that the best brands will last you without trouble.. if you could check the multiple threads on this forum abt panel failure & motherboard issue of the LED TV after the warranty period, you would understand how much pain it is for each FM..

Actually , I am using 16yr old CRT ... It's still working after some repairs recently ...
So , I am afraid If I buy new LED and if it get faults , then my parents would think I have made a wrong decision ...
Also some brands give 3 yrs warranty but they don't respond ...
Yesterday I made clear to my parents that LED TV work for 3-5 yrs only ... So I am thinking not to spend too much on LED TV ..

Actually , I am using 16yr old CRT ... It's still working after some repairs recently ...
So , I am afraid If I buy new LED and if it get faults , then my parents would think I have made a wrong decision ...
Also some brands give 3 yrs warranty but they don't respond ...
Yesterday I made clear to my parents that LED TV work for 3-5 yrs only ... So I am thinking not to spend too much on LED TV ..

I have a Panasonic 32 inch LCD-CFL TV, than is more than 6.5 yrs old and still going strong without any single issue.. At the same time, i have also had a Sony 46 inch LCD-CFL which is 5 yrs old, and developed panel issues right after 3 yrs (the extended warranty expired)..

This doesn't mean Panasonic is good (or) Sony is bad.. It is just the probability of failure..

Don't chase a specific brand, panel type, contrast ratio, brightness (or) other fancy feature..

Hope for the best, spend less and choose a brand that offers maximum cover..

If you want to own a LED TV and don't want to burn your pocket, here is an idea if you like it.. Get a TV for 10K, with 3 yrs warranty.. When the 3rd warranty is abt to expire, sell it on OLX.. It can fetch you 50% value (5k).. Add an other 5K, get an other 32 inch with 3 yrs warranty..

This way, you spend only 15 ~ 16K but covered for 6 yrs time, which is much much better than investing on the "Big Brands" in one shot and hoping that it won't fail after warranty period..

Choice is yours..:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back