Suggestion about LG 49UF850T

i m confused with this model or the new launched sony 49x83D, its just launched but looks sweet :-/

Hi guys,

Just received my LG 49UH850T. Jayanagar - Bangalore within 1L ( good deal) as i bought an AC along with it .

PICTURE - 4K & HD Upscale = 5/5
SOUND = 4/5
COLOR = 4.5/5
PASSIVE 3D = 5/5
SMART FEATURES = 4.5/5 very smooth no lag.
BUILD QUALITY = 5/5

But still sony has its own class of color reproduction otherwise LG Rules.

I have a slight bleeding on top & bottom in dark scenes, may be manufacture defect or minor issue if not they will be replace it tomorrow, bleeding pic below.
r28ebo.jpg

Good customer service
you got it replaced?

yes replaced 3rd time nothing improved i got more worse unit. i mailed Lg ppl the pics of every TV and they were shocked see the fault. even they are worried, what's wrong. so they opt for 4th replacement if its same they will refund.

As per their research, they say showroom ppl not handling the package well.
I don't know how true is this.

I got it from Devi Jayanagar.

you got it replaced?

yes replaced 3rd time nothing improved i got more worse unit. i mailed Lg ppl the pics of every TV and they were shocked see the fault. even they are worried, what's wrong. so they opt for 4th replacement if its same they will refund.

As per their research, they say showroom ppl not handling the package well.
I don't know how true is this.

I got it from Devi Jayanagar.

Off topic but still thought I should share my experience.....
Bro. I had suffered from the same issue, I purchased a 32" led lg tv and the first issue was that the dealer sent me a demo tv, after complaining i got a new tv but it had a huge light bleed on the bottom right side, so again complaint and the next tv was having less bleed but still in dark it was very much visible and ruining the watching experience, hence again called my dealer and he told I can't do anything as of now and told me to complain on customer care number, i did that but i was informed that the panel will be changed not the whole tv, I disagreed to it and after that i called the dealer that if you don't change my tv either return my money or ill go to consumer forum, after listening this the behaviour of the dealer changed and then 4th tv was sent and now it doesn't have any bleed.
I think the lg is not having a good quality control check of their tvs, and this is a serious issue. This was my 1st lg tv and after the experience ill put lg last while buying any electronics in future.

Off topic but still thought I should share my experience.....
Bro. I had suffered from the same issue, I purchased a 32" led lg tv and the first issue was that the dealer sent me a demo tv, after complaining i got a new tv but it had a huge light bleed on the bottom right side, so again complaint and the next tv was having less bleed but still in dark it was very much visible and ruining the watching experience, hence again called my dealer and he told I can't do anything as of now and told me to complain on customer care number, i did that but i was informed that the panel will be changed not the whole tv, I disagreed to it and after that i called the dealer that if you don't change my tv either return my money or ill go to consumer forum, after listening this the behaviour of the dealer changed and then 4th tv was sent and now it doesn't have any bleed.
I think the lg is not having a good quality control check of their tvs, and this is a serious issue. This was my 1st lg tv and after the experience ill put lg last while buying any electronics in future.
shocker, all this issues make me vary from spending too much on a tv nowadays, as i feel edge led will be a thing of the past in the coming years once led & direct lit kicks in with cheaper prices, the showroom people handling the package is a lame excuse, atleast they are changing ti for you ;-)

Did any one review the new 49UH850 this seems to be better than 49UF850T, in terms of the picture quality with dolby and HDR options? Any suggestions?

Did any one review the new 49UH850 this seems to be better than 49UF850T, in terms of the picture quality with dolby and HDR options? Any suggestions?

There are quite a few folks in this forum who already own this model (49UH850T). You can look out for reviews from them.
Also there is a detailed YouTube review here

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back