Suggestion on Side surrounds and read surrounds

Mac259

Dear forum members,

I recently purchased Concept 40 and Concept LCR ,I'm using a Denon4500 AVR I'm planning to add Side surrounds and Rear Surrounds. Can expert's in the forum suggest good side surrounds and rear surrounds and good Atmos that can give good sound I mainly watch movies

Living Room dimensions : 13' Width and 36' is the depth with 9' ceiling height with False ceiling

I sit at 14 feet from the Screen/TV so I'm worried will I get the desired sound effect if my rear Speakers will be placed at approximately 22 feet on the rear wall from my seating position

Regards

You will need to increase the gain on the rear speakers to very high levels to get the desired sound from the rear side. Not sure if it would be still enough. Ideally getting a bookshelf stand made and placing the speakers on the same would be ideal but i believe it would cause issues with your room aesthetics

I would suggest to check first by borrowing any 100Watt/150Watt speaker and placing it at the desired position and see how it works.

For Atmos, Polk RC80i or RC60i, Klipsch and Monoprice incieling speakers. Adjustable tweeters are a nice feature on these at a budget of under 20k for a pair are VFM. For rear surrounds about 22 feet away, I don't see any issue other than keeping the rear channel levels quite high on the AVR, which is not a problem as you won't be getting much content playing on the rears anyways. I would ditch the rear surrounds and focus on quality of the side surrounds. If your AVR permits, you could assign the rears as heights and have 4 overheads given your space.

Q Acoustics have some good incieling speakers as well. A pair of 3020 on custom made stands as side surrounds or side wall mounting brackets would be ideal. 3020 has a threaded insert at the back to securely attach itself to the mount.

Dear forum members,

I recently purchased Concept 40 and Concept LCR ,I'm using a Denon4500 AVR I'm planning to add Side surrounds and Rear Surrounds. Can expert's in the forum suggest good side surrounds and rear surrounds and good Atmos that can give good sound I mainly watch movies

Living Room dimensions : 13' Width and 36' is the depth with 9' ceiling height with False ceiling

I sit at 14 feet from the Screen/TV so I'm worried will I get the desired sound effect if my rear Speakers will be placed at approximately 22 feet on the rear wall from my seating position

Regards
me too feel to try with Polk RTi80 which is good atoms in ceiling & even when u make all channel stereo it it very good ...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back