Suggestion regarding amp below 50k

Hello everybody,
Please suggest a good amp which can drive the Indiqaudio Diamond Achals below 50k.
I was suggested Norge 1000.
Please help.
Regards
Satyajeet
Indiq audio speakers are more sensitivity , so it can drive easily with any amp , Norge is good one , but no remote option.

Hello everybody,
Please suggest a good amp which can drive the Indiqaudio Diamond Achals below 50k.
Please help.
Regards
Satyajeet
Norge comes without remote. The concerto Gold 1000 is a pure analog amp with a neutral sound signature. With a budget of 50K you can get many other amplifiers that has built in Dac and can be controlled by remote or in case you want to have pure analog amp (Indian/imported) better go for one with remote facility . I am not saying anything against Norge but when you can spend more better go for something that gives you better flexibility and aesthetics.

Hello everybody,
Please help.
Regards
Satyajeet
Good choice of speakers. I have auditioned them last year and they sounded really nice. Below the 50K price range, there are limited options for stereo amplifiers, such as the Denon PMA 30 or Marantz 6007 or may be few others. In terms of power and and sound signature, Norge stands out as the superior choice. For other capabilities namely DAC / remote, you can add a dedicated DAC from Topping / Fiio that have remote. This way your setup will be much better, upgradable, and kind of future proof than going in for all in one devices plus cheaper too. You will find very good DACs under 30K with remote and in my opinion dedicated DAC is a preferred setup than inbuild DAC

Good choice of speakers. I have auditioned them last year and they sounded really nice. Below the 50K price range, there are limited options for stereo amplifiers, such as the Denon PMA 30 or Marantz 6007 or may be few others. In terms of power and and sound signature, Norge stands out as the superior choice. For other capabilities namely DAC / remote, you can add a dedicated DAC from Topping / Fiio that have remote. This way your setup will be much better, upgradable, and kind of future proof than going in for all in one devices plus cheaper too. You will find very good DACs under 30K with remote and in my opinion dedicated DAC is a preferred setup than inbuild DAC
Thank you for your suggestion.. how does the amp like Fosi, aiyima perform ..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back