suggestion required for new 5.1 channel HT

sandeep27

I have a 40" Sony LCD and Tata Sky HD and I have sony mHC-GNZ888d hi-fi system but i cannot enjoy the 5.1 surround sound. My question to this forum is - which audio system shall I buy to enjoy the 5.1 surround sound or is there a option to get 5.1 channel output from existing one ? . I also have Iomega screenplay director. So please suggest a good 5.1 HT system which can be connected to my Tata Sky HD and Iomega player at the same time and I do not have to make any changes while watching movies in through iomega or watching HD channels through Tata Sky.i am looking out for optical output in this home theater at the same time.

Budget for new 5.1 HT system would be 12-15k.

Thanks a lot Sandeep for posting this. I am also looking for AV guru's kind suggestions in this regard. I am planning to buy either WD media player or Asus O! in next month. Although I am currently using my Creative inspiron T6060 with my Onida DVD (DFX 5990) player but I am missing the Wow factor.

I am looking for a HITB system which can be used with both my existing DVD player and with the Media player. I would like to get maximum movie experience, at the time would like to get a fair amount of Music experience also.

After doing much search on this forum I found that I have to go for a AVR to get maximum movie experience. But I do not have that much budget and don't see any option either in near future. Hence looking for a HTIB system.

Budget : 10-15k.

I think Optical, SPDIF inputs would be required to receive signal from both TATA Sky HD and from Media player....

hi,

i would like to know if philips HTS 5530 has optical input?

could somebody let me know best price for philips HTS3571 and HTS5530 in bangalore?let me know which one would be best buy?

any showroom which offers best exchange price for my existing sony MHC-GNZ888D?

regards,

Try here

Philips Arena
9th Main Rd, Jayanagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka 560041
080 4150 2100 () 080 4150 2101 () 099 80 203607 (Mobile)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back