Suggestion to integrate TV with stereo setup

mjo

My current setup is
Denon DP 200 / Chromecast audio => Norge Concerto Gold 1000 => Dali Zensor 5
I was (am) enjoying my music happily, playing records on Denon and streaming music on chromecast audio.

Few days back I upgraded my TV to Sony 49X800H. TV has got bluetooth so I should be able to add one bluetooth receiver to my stereo setup and enjoy TV sound in my speakers, easy peasy..... OR IS IT!!

Got shocked to know that this TV can't stream audio on bluetooth. Why Sony why? You had hardware, you had sound, coudn't you just make it work? Well, now damage is done and only reason I am alive is that wifey doesn't know this yet.

Please help me to get 'something' that can enable me to do the following
1. Receive audio signal from optical SPDIF cable and change it to line level so that I can send it to my amp.
2. Receive audio signal from a mic (wired) and can play that sound along with TV sound. (Karaoke type setup).
3. (Optional) Phono input.

All suggestions welcome.

Spent all the budged on this TV so can't spend anything above 10K.

Just buy some cheap dac from amazon like below, it will work for you..

I have connected my tv (optical out) to my preamp via the nifty little inexpensive Fiio D03K dac. I haven't used it for yt yet but only as 3rd option (via kodi) iso the cdp/dvdp. There maybe a slight sonic difference although i wouldn't be able to tell in a blind test. I'd probably describe the d03k as having a smooth v-shaped sound.

Just buy some cheap dac from amazon like below, it will work for you..

Thanks @premoddev @Naturelover @SEANDSILVA
Ordered FiiO-D03K.

Any suggestion for sound mixer to add my mic and make a Karaoke system. Saw the following
Any first hand experience.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back