Suggestion to set up music system

reddysarvesh

I need a good music system for living room of size 15 feet x 15 feet, for which I have posted few questions previously, but I am not clear. My plan was to buy denon Ceol n9 with Elac b6 or Dali Zensor 3, But this can be good music system? Because denon as only 65 watts / channel 4 ohms. But my preference for denon is it as USB, Bluetooth and network support.
Please suggest me. My budget is 1lakh

You can do much much better than the gear you mentioned with 1 lakh. have you heard any of the speakers/amp from the above? Also dont see Bluetooth, Network support as a must want condition,as a simple device like Chromecast can do the job quiet easily. This opens up a big selection of amps/speakers.
65 watts at 4 ohms means its probably around 40 watts into 8 ohms. not much power for a slam.

In previous thread when I ask for suggestion few guys suggested me Cambridge CXA60, But it’s price is around 60k , but I may have tight budget for speakers, is this amplifier ok, other I have checked in Marantz pma 7005

In previous thread when I ask for suggestion few guys suggested me Cambridge CXA60, But it’s price is around 60k , but I may have tight budget for speakers, is this amplifier ok, other I have checked in Marantz pma 7005
I am a bit confused. Are you looking for stereo or 5.1?

I would suggest to audition available stereo systems within that budget....end of the day...it should sound good and pleasing to your ears....

Look at Marantz 700x series amp or Vintage Sansui AU317 or AU517. Also Luxman L or LV series good for the money they are available now.

For speakers you can check Epos, KEF q300 or 350.
There is a q300 for sell in olx, you can check that.

Most popular combo- Marantz PM7005 + KEF/Dali/Wharfedle Bookself.
If you wish to connect a subwoofer then CXA-60 is a good choice.

For speakers you can check Epos, KEF q300 or 350.

I would suggest you to visit stores and take demo. Also visit fellow FMs before deciding on speakers.
Every speaker has very different signature. Some like one and some like the other. So it is hard to suggest on speakers unless someone know you properly.
Amp we can decide later considering the kind of speaker you choose. But first thing first, get your speakers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back