Suggestions for 2 channel power amplifire for denon x4200w

sachin.shiva

HI,
In order to run Denon x4200w in 7.1.2 mode ,kindly suggest suitable 2 channel power amplifier to pair with denon x4200w .
denon specs are 125w @ 8ohm(20-20khz).
Thanks,
shiv

HI,
In order to run Denon x4200w in 7.1.2 mode ,kindly suggest suitable 2 channel power amplifier to pair with denon x4200w .
Thanks,shiv

On what channels do you want to use power amplifier - Fronts/Surround back/Front height ?

For front heights, or ceiling heights

Try to look for used stereo amplifiers on OLX in your city..Look for stereo amplifiers that have Pre-out and main in connection with a jumper on it.. You need to remove the jumper from it & you need to connect the main in of the amplifier to AVR's Pre-outs..

Most amplifiers wouldn't have remote or the inputs wouldn't work correctly, so you can bargain hard.. You should be able to get it for 6- 7K max..

HI,
Thanks,
shiv

What application are you looking at? Are you planning to use AVR as preamp? What speakers are you planning to use with this?

saikatbiswas, I am planning to use av receiver as preamp , and want to use 2 channel amplifier for ceiling speakers in order to run denon x4200w in 7.1.2 mode

saikatbiswas, I am planning to use av receiver as preamp , and want to use 2 channel amplifier for ceiling speakers in order to run denon x4200w in 7.1.2 mode

Ok. If this is for movies and for celling speakers, you can go for any used budget amps (like others suggested).

There is a parasound power amp for sale in the classified section.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Back