sunilk there is a polk rti a7 for sale in for sale by owner thread
I recommend rti a7 very good speakers and really vfm product
very happy with its performance
I am using it with denon 1912.

sunilk there is a polk rti a7 for sale in for sale by owner thread
I recommend rti a7 very good speakers and really vfm product
very happy with its performance
I am using it with denon 1912.

BTW, what is your experience with 1912 for stereo music. How much do RTIA7 cost?

BTW, what is your experience with 1912 for stereo music. How much do RTIA7 cost?

I am happy with its performance nice and tight bass very good midrange
for now I am in 5.1 legue so upgrading one by one right now I am using only 2 fronts but definitely add one streo or integrated amp in future for music setup.
I am happy with 1912.I like rti a7 more than wharfedale 9.5/9.6/10.6/10.5 ,tannoy v4 , elac (don't remember model) polk tsi 300/400
paradigm v7 dali ikon 6 ,jamo (don't remember model)
I auditioned all these and finally chose rti a7 I paid 47k for it.
I was in dilemma whether to go for avr or stereo amp but finally auditioned
rti a7 with 1912 and I liked the sound so finally I had selected avr.

one more thing I had auditioned rti a7 with stereo receiver from denon and onkyo don't remember model number. I can say rti a7 sounds amazing with stereo receiver better than avr. But in my case I decide to add stereo receiver and dac later.

Do audition with both avr and stereo amp and then decide.It is really vfm product both denon 1912 and rti a7.

The above is a good list to get started........problem is not all systems are available for demo since they can't stock so many different systems together. So you are left to demo what is available. Most will agree to order something you need on request only if you buy it. But from everything they have the options are quite big. Might be a good idea to visit as many places and see what systems they have for demo. Some might require a prior appointment for a proper demo.

I would also like to add one more to the above list:

Mr Nishikant 9049295961 / Lights & Audio, Metro House, Mangaldad Rd, Pune..............one of the best demo rooms in town!!!

Right, I have not been able to compare wharfes and Polk side by side due to these limitations.

I am happy with its performance nice and tight bass very good midrange
for now I am in 5.1 legue so upgrading one by one right now I am using only 2 fronts but definitely add one streo or integrated amp in future for music setup.
I am happy with 1912.I like rti a7 more than wharfedale 9.5/9.6/10.6/10.5 ,tannoy v4 , elac (don't remember model) polk tsi 300/400
paradigm v7 dali ikon 6 ,jamo (don't remember model)
I auditioned all these and finally chose rti a7 I paid 47k for it.
I was in dilemma whether to go for avr or stereo amp but finally auditioned
rti a7 with 1912 and I liked the sound so finally I had selected avr.

one more thing I had auditioned rti a7 with stereo receiver from denon and onkyo don't remember model number. I can say rti a7 sounds amazing with stereo receiver better than avr. But in my case I decide to add stereo receiver and dac later.

Do audition with both avr and stereo amp and then decide.It is really vfm product both denon 1912 and rti a7.

Thanks..BTW most dealers are selling 1713 and 2113 now and not 1912.. Moreover people are selling A5 for 46 K .

Helllooo guys...:) need your help. M a pune resident. Wanted to buy one good stereo setup... Plz suggest me good stores in pune n around ?

Just go through the beginning of this post.. gives you the list of decent outlets. See the reviews too soon after

Sunilk,
Any more status update is appreciated!
Or
Do you have a new thread up and running on your audition experiences and selection process?
Cheers!
BK

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back