• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Suggestions for budget computer speaker setup

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

spy king

Hello :)

I have been reading these forums for the past couple of hours and now need help :)

What would be the best 2.1 setup I could get for my computer system for about 5k? :)

after much reading, my mind is set on the Edifier C3, But I can't seem to find them anywhere.. would there be any alternatives?

unleash_me

Try the Creative T20. Don't know the local prices but for desktop purposes they sure sound good! There are also higher versions available T40 and T3

4445-IMG3510s.jpg

Cheers.

spy king

Thanks!will check how much they cost here.. :)

would anyone have inputs on the Edfier line of speakers?

esp the Edifier C3?

leftysax

Dude I love my edifier c3's. I'm using them movies, music and gaming. I've never gone over 1/3rd the total volume. They are damn loud and damn clear....they really fill the room. Its a poor audiophiles dream come true. If u know someone in Mumbai ask them to get it from Alfa in Irla which is near mithibai college....

ravin

Not sure if Microlab is available in India, butit's a good choice especially the X3 2.1 system (the cubical speakers look like BOSE).

pseudophile

If you still have not bought the speakers consider buying the audio engine a5 (18k approx)

They will not let you down.