Suggestions for entry level audio gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the hifi music and looking to buy my first audio gear. I have read posts on the forum here and elsewhere to get an idea of what could fit in my budget which is roughly around 70-80 INR. I live at hyderabad. I would like to audition if forum members have any suggestions at hyderabad where I can audition.

I mostly listen to old/new hindi, english and classical music (no rock/pop). Haven Senheiser hd202/Tribit StormBox Micro right now. I think I like warmer sound signature. Bright sound is fatiguing to me after some listening.

I came across q acoustic 3020i and reading about them seems to like them. I don't know what amps will they sound good. will they be good with Cambridge Audio axa25?
other one is diamond 12.2 and marantz pm6007. Are they good combo? They seems to hit upper range of my budget.
I am open to any other suggestions considering they should be available to purchase here in India :)
I would love to audition if get a suggestion on where
yes go for the marantz and wharfedale combo. The combo is better than q acoustic and cambridge combo.

There is one more new speaker champ in the 20-30k price bracket the Mission LX3 MKII, I know some people in my circle picked these up around 25k and are super happy about these. Excellent specs, lovely sound and light on the pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back