Suggestions for metal music speakers and Bangalore dealer contact details

Jesusly

Hi Guys,

I Listen to Hard rock, Metal music like Sepultura,Slipknot, Iron maiden, Megadeth etc. I am a novice in speakers and amplifiers. I have read Denon thread on Speakers for Metal music but in the end it was not very conclusive for me. I have read on this forum that you should first choose the speakers and than the amp, so I am going to buy the speakers first.

I want to buy Good speakers for metal/hard rock music and my budget is upto 40k.

I have tried reading many forums and Cerwin Vega, Polk, Klipsch have suggested as good speakers. Since space is not a constraint(my Room size is 4m x5.5M) I can go for Bookshelf or floorstanders.

I am from Goa and there are few choices here. I will be travelling to bangalore and already contacted Mr Venkat (Onkyo Sight & Sound India Pvt Ltd.) so I can audition the CS XLS -6 and XLS-28(may be out of my budget).

Guys I need your help, firstly suggest me speakers which are good for metal music.

Secondly please provide me Contact/address of some dealers which keep different brands so I can audition the speaker in Bangalore.

Thanking you in advance.

Jesusly Mendes.

Last edited:
Hi Jesusly,

I have the Q Acoustics Concept 20 and they sound very good to me with rock music.

I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Iron Maiden among others.

Dali Zensor is the other one that i liked when was auditioning, do check them too.

All the best for your purchase.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back